Has it been a while since you’ve been scuba diving?
Do you feel like your scuba skills and knowledge are a bit rusty? The ‘Scuba Skills Update’ is just the refresher you need. It reacquaints you with diving so that you’re back to feeling comfortable in the underwater world in less than a day.
The Fun Part
Brush up on your scuba knowledge and skills. Improve your diving ability, and get your scuba gear ready for your next diving experience.
What You Learn
You go over scuba knowledge you learned during your initial training. Then, practice fundamental skills in a pool or a confined water area. You review:
- Safe diving practices
- Dive planning fundamentals
- Problem management
- Breathing air at depth
- Recreational diving and dive tables: basic knowledge
- Recreational diving and dive tables: dive planning
The ‘Scuba Skills Update’ course is particularly beneficial if you:
- Are a SSI Open Water Diver course referral student who wants a refresher prior to making your open water training dives
- Are a SSI Scuba Diver who wants to upgrade to Open Water Diver
- Just haven’t scuba dived in a while
To take ‘Scuba Skills Update’, you must:
- Have a scuba diver certification or be enrolled in a scuba certification course
- Be at least 10 years old
Refresh your knowledge and skills in a relaxed environment in confined water.
11:00 – 12:00 Review session in confined water
Refresh your knowledge and skills in a relaxed environment at the poolside.
10:00 – 13:00 Review session at the swimming pool (transportation from the classroom included). Students will meet at the Classroom first located at Phrom Phong BTS Skytrain station exit number 4
13:00 – 16:00 Review session at the swimming pool (transportation from the classroom included). Students will meet at the Classroom first located at Phrom Phong BTS Skytrain station exit number 4